Recreational Diving Courses
A selection of courses for ages 10 & up that cover a variety of basic scuba diving aspects:
– REFRESHER COURSE R 300.00
– DISCOVER SCUBA DIVER – INTRODUCTORY DIVE R 1,800.00
– DISCOVER SCUBA DIVER- SHARK DIVE – INTRODUCTORY DIVE R 2,800.00
– OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE R 5,500.00
– ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER R 5,000.00
– ADVENTURE DIVE – 1 DIVE OF THE ADVANCED COURSE R 1,200.00
– EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONDER R 1,300.00
– RESCUE DIVER COURSE R 5,300.00
– SPECIALITY COURSES R 2,250.00
Book A Course >
Go Pro Courses
Want to become a professional scuba diver? Sign up for our Professional Course:
DIVE MASTER COURSE COST:
– With own equipment: R 15,800
– With rental equipment: R 18,800
We have very high standards and anyone who joins us has to live up to those standards, even if they are on course! There is very basic room available for your time here at a nominal fee, R2 500 per month including water and electricity.
Understand that it is a room and very basic but we have found that DMT would rather spend their money on food and diving! There is a single bed and small shelf…nothing fancy but you will be close to the centre and able to walk around town.
INSTRUCTOR LEVEL COURSES PRICING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Book A Course >
In conjunction with one of South Africa’s leading course directors and his 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, ScubaCo is proud to offer our Career Development Programme. This programme is the ideal way to utilise a gap year and where a useable qualification is gained in a short space of time. With a classroom facility, full retail store and compressor facility we are able to offer a comprehensive learning experience to all our students.
Apply Now >
PADI and RAID Training Flow Chart: