11 Nights / 12 Days
A specialized package designed for those who have a love of adventure and the outdoors!
After meeting you at King Shaka Airport, we take you down the Natal coast to the small town of Umkomaas where you will be settled in to your home from home for the next few days at Shark & Shoal Guest House.
The next few days we spend diving Aliwal Shoal and all the wonders it has to offer diving the reef or investigating the wrecks where a wide variety of sealife can be seen potentially including Tiger sharks, Black Tip sharks, Ragged Tooth sharks, the famed Brindle Bass and, depending on the season, Humpback whales…
The adventure is only just beginning however, as on Day 6 we whisk you away to St Lucia for a night at Elephant Lake Hotel on the shores of the St Lucia Estuary where you will be treated to a relaxed boat ride and wonderful accommodation.
The next day we leave for Falaza Game Reserve which neighbours the world renowned Hluhluwe-Imfalozi Game Reserve boasting Africa’s “Big 5”. Here you will have the opportunity to take part in two game activities where you could see a variety of wildlife such as zebra, girraffe, a wide variety of buck and yes, the Big 5.
Day 7 we leave for Ponta do Ouro in Mozabique, known for its pristine beaches and warm waters where you will be settle in at the Coco Rico Resort.
The last few days of your Best Bits of Africa holiday are spent exploring the Mozambique waters with all the exotic, colourful sea creatures that call this home…
If you have a love for nature, this diving holiday package is the perfect getaway – the adventure of a lifetime!
- Return King Shaka Airport Transfers
- All Transportation to and from Activities / Accommodation
- 4 Nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Umkomaas
- 1 Night Accommodation at Elephant Lake Hotel incl. Breakfast
- 1 Boat Cruise at St Lucia
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Falaza Game Reserve incl. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 2 Falaza Game Activities
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Coco Rico Resort in Ponta do Oura, Mozambique incl. Breakfast
- 7 Diving Days incl. Cylinder & Weights
Only R37, 800.00 (sharing)
R43, 600.00 (single)
Call Us: 039 973 0002