- • Once booked, all bookings remain reservations until the relevant deposit is reflecting in the ScubaCo bank account.
- • Please ensure your proforma invoice details (arrival and departure dates, number of persons etc.) are correct to avoid problems on arrival.
- • A Deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking and outstanding amounts are to be paid in full 21 days prior to arrival.
- • Receipt of deposit and confirmation on booking will be sent once deposit is received.
- • On receipt of the deposit we will assume that you are aware of all charges relating to the activities and services booked, and that you are aware of any charges outside of the original booking. (EG Additional gear rentals, MPA Fees, private tuition fees ect…)
- • Refunds will be effective for all bookings cancelled 30days prior to booked arrival date.
- • Within 30 days of arrival date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the deposit will apply.
- • Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will forfeit full deposit amount.
- • All refunds will be made via original method of payment. The prevailing exchange rate on the day will apply to said refunds.
- • If we cancel the dives (due to weather or another reason), you will be refunded in full.
- • No refunds will be given to divers not able to dive due to ear problems, sea sickness, or reasons of their own on the day.
- • If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for a booking, the rest of the group will go on to proceed with their dives. No show’s and late arrivals will still be liable for the full cost of the dives and equipment booked.
- • Please make sure that your MPA permit (which you can get from us at the shop) is with you at the dive site at all times.
- • If your name in on the dive planning board, this is confirmation that you have booked for the dive, should the boat be going and you decide last minute that you will not dive, you will still be charged for a dive at the full dive price.